Sometimes you get stuck in a rut and just need to update your hair. It only takes a small change to freshen up your style, without drastic chopping or coloring.
Here are seven simple tricks that can do amazing things for your look, without requiring any scissors or risks!
- Part your hair on a new side. If you normally part your hair in the middle, changing to a side part will create a slight asymmetry that looks new and alluring. And changing from a side part to the middle can give your new style a clean, crisp feel (it also slims down your face!).
- Instead of always wearing your hair down, play around with new updos. This can range from sophisticated chignons to a messy bun. Pulling up your hair can also accentuate the elegance of your jawline and neck. Plus, it can display the darker, under layers of your hair that were previously hidden.
- Try a side ponytail. First, make a deep side part and pull your hair to one side of your head, then secure it near the nape of your neck. Curl the ends and sweep them over your shoulder for some flair.
- If you’re someone who always pulls up your hair, leave it down for a change. Let your hair air-dry into its natural texture. Soft waves around the face are often flattering for most face shapes.
- Straighten your hair. Straight hair can be a great way to frame and accentuate your features. Apply a light leave-in conditioner and then blow dry your hair, angling the nozzle down your cuticle. The use a flat iron to straighten your hair in 2-inch sections. Finish off with some smoothing cream to keep your locks sleek.
- Add some glow. Use eSalon’s golden color enhancing gloss treatment to make your hair color bright and sleek. It will give your hair a summery, sun-kissed look without changing the color.
- Go just slightly lighter. Lightening your hair by 2 or more shades can be a difficult and potentially damaging process for your locks, but if you go up by just ½ a shade it’s much easier and less harsh. This is a great way to subtly lighten up your look without overdoing it. And you can easily adjust your eSalon color by logging into your profile and telling our professional colorists what shade you’d like for your next order!
- Quality hair color: Give your hair the total salon treatment (at home) by using a high quality color. eSalon.com has colorists and salon grade ingredients to offer the best home hair color solution on the market. And it’s ruffling the feathers of hairstylists across the country.
Estelle says: “Outraged colorists tell me, ‘You’re going to put us out of business!'”
They’re outraged because eSalon provides high quality home hair color at an affordable price, under the guidance of salon professionals. And it’s nothing like the one-size-fits-all boxed hair color you get at a drugstore.
Instead, they provide custom blended hair color like you’d get in a salon. They use salon-grade ingredients that leave hair soft, shiny and provide excellent gray coverage. The personalized pigment even has your name on the bottle, because it’s made for you and no one else.
For the ultimate convenience, the order is delivered to your doorstep for under $20. Compare that to the $100-plus price tag local hairdressers charge!
Right now, first time customers can get a full color kit for just $9.95 by visiting www.eSalon.com. Try it now!
So now you don’t have to make the tough decision whether you should chop off your hair or not. Just a few little changes can make a world of a difference and make you feel like a new you!
The eSalon Team